This is the blog for Rose to impart information channeled from her spirit friend Kai Rikard, who helped her rework the controversial 2007 novel Eternal Death: Lost Beneath the Surface by Lily Strange. To learn a little about Lily, click here to read her old blog. Lily no longer writes or blogs. She was very candid about sharing her experience with the spirit with whom she wrote her book and in the end the experience was very damaging to her.
I am not at liberty to answer questions about Lily, except as relates to my revision of her novel, which is due out in February of 2011. Please do not ask me to. I also cannot answer questions regarding her spirit friend. I only met him once. He was polite to me and gave me his blessing to revise their book. He made it pretty clear that although he wouldn't mind talking to me again he did not want to answer questions about himself or his life. Please do not ask me to bother him. He requires peace.
I am not a professional medium. I will transcribe what I channel from Kai as it comes to me. I am not going to answer test questions, i.e. what is my favorite food, what color is my underwear. Such questions are a waste of energy. If you have a question that you would like answered via divination, please contact me to do a Tarot reading. If you require the services of a medium, please contact me and I will give you some recommendations.
The information I channel from Kai will relate to the things that he has learned while in spirit. There is the slant of my interpretation on this. Imagine that you were communicating with someone on a faraway planet using an old ham radio. Sometimes their words would not come through.
I am a clairsentient empath. This means that I perceive emotions. I don't know a lot of high-fallutin' stuff about higher selves, the hierarchy of angels or planes of existence, or things of this nature, although I do enjoy studying religion and philosophy. Your belief system may be different from mine. What I record here and on my personal blog are my own experiences.
I met Kai Rikard during a very difficult period in my life. I experienced post-partum depression after the birth of my son and my marriage began to fall apart as I paid more attention to my child. My relationship with my now ex-husband, who was the adult child of an alcoholic, became more and more shaky. I was experiencing horrible obsessive thoughts (I later discovered that I do have obsessive-compulsive disorder) and periods of hypersexuality (which is part and parcel of untreated bipolar disorder) combined with a revulsion of sex (part and parcel of having been sexually assaulted.) I probably would have killed myself if not for having my baby son to think of. My dreams were all violent and sexually graphic. I was disgusted and seeking help from the worlds beyond, because I could find none in this world.
I truly believe that Kai saved me from the attacks of various negative spirits. The first time that I can recall conversing with him was the spring of 1992. I have always experienced severe depression in the spring. I was thinking strongly of suicide. Kai came to me and talked me out of it.
Kai committed suicide at the age of twenty-four around July of 1991. He was the product of an abusive home and suffered from a head injury when he was four years old and his father threw him down a flight of stairs. He suffered from severe depression and periods of psychosis. He eventually hanged himself.
Kai was thrilled to help me work on the revision of Lily's novel. In a way he was part of the underground metal scene. He was an admirer of many of the musicians involved and was hoping that one day he could become involved somehow. He wrote his own songs and was learning to play various instruments.
"I was okay at the guitar and keyboard, but I was no Quorthon," he quips.
Someday Kai may feel comfortable enough to share some of his poetry, but he's still a little shy about it.
Like the young man who inspired the creation of the original novel, Kai is Swedish. Rose can't understand Swedish, so don't ask me to try and write in it!
Kai says that due to his mental problems he never held a job for very long, but he did enjoy gardening.
"I liked plants better than people," he says. "I never met a plant that was a deliberate asshole. Best to avoid poison hemlock, I should think. It has homicidal tendencies."
Kai is shy and quiet, generally a good-natured fellow. He is compassionate but like all spirits he has something of a non-interference directive. He can't solve your problems or my problems or anyone else's problems.
I too am a little shy about "putting it out there," but there seem to be people who are seeking for a place where they can at least speculate on the possibilities. If you are polite, open-minded, and genuine, you are welcome here.
Best Wishes,
Kai and Rose


0 comments:
Post a Comment